Transportation professionals approach performing economic analyses based on where they are in the project life-cycle. Whether your needs center around prioritization, policy, planning, or asset management, adapting your economic analysis to accurately communicate the results to your target audience is critical to achieving stakeholder buy-in.
- Scott Moore, Moore Data LLC, Vision Plan - Richland County Transportation Plan
- Wendy Tao, Cambridge Systematics, Public Policy - CA Land Use & Density
- David Wasserman, North Carolina DOT, Prioritization - NC Hwy Prioritization 2.0
- Steve Landau, EDR Group, Alternatives Analysis - MA South Coast Corridor
- Brianne Glover, Texas Transportation Institute, Single Project - Competitive Grant Application
- Kyle Schneweis, High Street Consulting, Asset Management - KS Highway Preservation