Live Demonstration of TREDIS 5 Freight Capabilities
Learn to use TREDIS for Freight Plans
TREDIS offers enhanced features that make use of trusted freight data sets enabling analysis of commodity flows, freight requirements, and the economic consequences of freight policies and infrastructure investments.
- Identify freight dependent industries and economic impacts on them
- Profile relationships between individual industries, supply chains, and inbound/outbound commodity flows
- Analyze economic effects of changes in freight transportation performance on communities, regions, and states
- Compare and prioritize corridor and project plans
- Determine national significance of freight projects and plans
- Learn how all of this relates to FAST Act competitive funding and grant applications
This specialized webinar will help you gain insight as to how TREDIS can be used for your freight plan and address newly implemented funding requirements.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST)
Steve Fitzroy, Ph. D. - Freight Policy Specialist and Economic Consultant
Derek Cutler - Freight Data Specialist and Economic Analyst